7/21/2007

Is there a doctor in the house?

That's affirmative. I recently purchased a NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) from the 80's on eBay, along with some games...rather cheap. Years ago, I would stay up late, after the kids were in bed and play this game. All that practice made me pretty good; in fact I beat it. The boys weren't impressed with me then, but they are now. Just so you know, I still reign as champion.
(I can't play any of the new game systems - they have too much motion and make me feel carsick.)

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Tracie, this is not the sort of thing we boast about online.
~Michele

Tracie said...

Michele- Tell me why I can't shout it from the mountain tops that I can actually play ONE non-violent game well? In fact, it's the only game that I can do. It gives the kids and I something in common, and try as they might, they just can't compete with my speed.
Wonder what sort of job I could get that would benifit from these skills?
PS I don't actually play much anymore. Once it came in the mail, I got it out of my system pretty fast. But....I may challenge you someday.

Anonymous said...

BRING IT!!!

Tracie said...

May I ask who is challenging me? Is this Michele or Terri? Where shall I come forth with my secret weapon?
My boasting WAS almost over the other day, when Grant NEARLY beat me.

Anonymous said...

Is Michele a player too? Bring it to her as well!

Tracie said...

Should we schedule a Dr. Mario Tournament? There'll be food, right?